CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 August 2011

Recycled Pen Stand!

Well, I was in a mood of recycling and here i'm, again with a recycled pen stand. Actually this goes really well with my previous embellishment box plus i can keep my coloured pens organised!! I might not say gift others an old piece. But, certainly when the piece is even more beautiful, why not???


Here it is all Yellow and Orange!! I used the stamped background sheet. put on the flowers, butterfly and some stickers!!



I was thinking i should go about with a change in colours and move towards darker shades.. What say? :)))

3 comments:

  1. The orange flowers look gorgeous. What are the orange flowers made out of?

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! even you're from bangalore!!
    Those orange flowers are actually my niece's dress buttons.. this creation is a complete recycled one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, Preeti!! :) I was googling for pretty penstands to get inspired to doll up my bland penstand.. This just gave me few ideas!! :)

    - Shruti
    http://shruti.anup.org//

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...