CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 September 2011

Recycled Wall Hanging

Hey!!

I've not been active since long.. But now i'm ready with my next item!! this is a wall hanging. a small one. But  the distinct feature is that it is also RECYCLED!! Yes, i've been fond of recycling but this time it is mainly for CraftJC challenge!!

I made this on a CD!! I guess everyone has one or the other CD which is lying without any use! I used mseal to make the design and wrote with a marker pen. For the hanging part I stuck a keychain ring on the back!!
U can even use it as coasters, just don't put the keychain ring on the back!!
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes



11 comments:

  1. Hi Preeti,
    This is a really cute project...MSeal work really good.. Have yet to try it myself but maybe one day I would.. Thank you so much for playing along with craftyJC..

    Hugs,
    Khush
    GD CraftyJC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really creative Preeti,I also have loads of old CDs lying around will give this a try sometime. Thanks for playing along at craftyJC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. such a cute project.. and brilliant idea!! Must try this out :)
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CD crafts and have now run out of CDs to recycle--waiting for one more CD to stop working!! Yours is beautiful

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun blog...awesome creative ideas...
    Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog candy.. Good luck

    Happy Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so creative--i esp. love the coaster idea, preeti! thanks so much for playing at do more for less:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Love that you used a CD for this!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Lynn's recycling challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just great! such a creative idea. thank you for joining the "let's reuse" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Preeti!

    Thanks for participating at the Crafty JC Challenge! I loved ur idea of using old CD's. I have made an album myself with them n its so much fun!! :)

    Great going

    Cheers!!
    Karuna
    www.craftingqueen.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did to the CD. Thanks for joining "Let's Reuse" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...