CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Smile Box!!

Hey friends!

I have been busy for quiet some time.. But i managed to make this cute little Smile Box for myself !! I remember in  school we were taught a song..
S.M.I.L.E you just S.M.I.L.E,
There's never any trouble if you S.M.I.L.E
And if there's any trouble it will vanish like a bubble
If you S.M.I.L.E!!!

So here i landed making a smile box to remind me of the song and vanish the troubles!! :))


You can see i used art paper for making the pyramid box. The Smile background is made by hand.
                                Make it MOnday - Anything Goes
                        One stitch at a time challenge- anything goes
                       I did it creations challenge blog- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I think it is adorable, and what a lovely thought 'if you smile your troubles go away'I will smile all day now...
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fabulous little idea.. so cute and will brighten up anyones day
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..This box is very very cute :)
    I like all the works..I am becoming your follower.. Follow back and enjoy:)

    http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...