CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 November 2011

Holiday Scrapbook!

Hey Friends,

Firstly, I'm so so very happy that i was amongst the top 3 At Frosted Design Challenge 26. It almost made whole of my week. :) Actually there were more things to make my week a great one. I got my pigment inks and the Echo Park patterned paper! Lovely!

I was busy preparing a scrapbook for my sister. I'm almost done with her holiday scrapbook. Phew, it was tiring. But i had lots of fun experimenting new tricks in her album (Well, she would be really angry if she knew about me experimenting on her book, but its ok because i guess the layouts have turned out to be pretty fine!! :) ) Since there were a large number of pictures i chose to put them together in a folder. Yet the folder was not enough :(. But, i smartly (well i can't stay without praising myself. Sorry!) divided the singapore segment into another smaller album. I still have to finish that book. I'm hoping it to be a good one.

SO here's the front of the book. I was so excited by the new challenge at the Frosted Design Challenge 27 that i used it on the front of the folder. Have a look.


I used jute to cover the folder. Some hadmade paper flowers, ribbon and tags did the rest! I love the first picture which is cut in three parts.

This is how the folder looks.

I shall soon put up the rest of the pages of the inside of this album. Since i still have some uncompleted work and photography is another task, i will indeed take some time. Until then let me know how this looks.

Clear it out challenge- holiday; All that Scrap blog- anything goes; Scrapbookers anonymous ( 7 ribbons- 3 on flowers, 3 as base and 1 attaching the tags)

प्रीती
( I thought let me try how hindi looks on the blog :D)

13 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make use of a sketch for a folder cover :) Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win our fabulous prize this week from Di's Digis, just leave a comment for another entry and be sure to mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors and fun flowers! Great idea for an album cover. Thanks for joining us for Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic folder cover!! Love the jute and the flowers are so fun!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! And your folder is wonderful!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your album cover, your sister will be thrilled. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you used the ribbons as leaves for your flowers - very clever- thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how cool is this! Love the different ways you used the ribbon. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool book. love the color. and great use of all that ribbon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - love this originality!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you used the different ribbons! So glad you played along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous. And congrats on being Top 3 at FD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work Preeti... well done... I love it... Awesome... Thank you so much for playing along with US over at Scrapbookers Anonymous... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cover. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...