CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 November 2011

Kidzzzzzz Craft Time Again

Hey Friends,

I again have a kidz Project ( well, can't help but post these. I love the kids work)
These are Books what i taught the kids. They happiliy did the selecting, cutting, desgning the page and sticking. They love to chose colours. You can see there are two books with the same pattern paper. Well, it was the siblings choice. They liked that yellow paper a lot!




This is the inside of the book. I didn't want to complete things for the kids so kept things simple. Their mom's surely liked the books a lot :) and well the kids were as usual happy. Crafting! :D
I've entered these crafts in Celebrate Childhood  at the Indian Craft Room!

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful and lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. They would be great for using up all the scrap patterned paper I have lying around. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Don't you just love Scrapbookers Anonymous?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have doubled my joy sweets! And it is a double motivation for organizing something bigger for the NEXT TIME... Love You!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...