CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 November 2011

The Layout

Hey Friends,

I love the colour Yellow. It is bright, and blends with almost all colours. I put this particular page of the album first because i like the yellow in it :)
I will soon be back with the rest of the scrapbook pages. They are more or less similar. But, this one particular layout is the one i like the most.


I used a pink cardboard, Yellow Handmade Paper, wooden buttons and baker's twine ( Kavitha gifted me the baker's twine on some purchase :)) Some patterned paper along with blue cardboard and a red ribbon.


प्रीती
I put the layout in Make it Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful project, thanks for sharing!
    and thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...