CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 28 November 2011

My First Quilling Project



Hey Friends,

After so much scrapbooking, I wanted to try out something else. I always found quilling to be beautiful! So here's my first quilling project. Quilling is fun and not as easy as it looks. This is a wall hanging i made for my room.





'SMILE A LOT IT COSTS NOTHING'

That's what the wall piece says. :)

Challenges entered: For the love of crafting
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

6 comments:

  1. Nice quilling project preeti
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilling project worked beautifully! Thanks for your kind words on my blog - I've really enjoyed having a look around yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty n lovely quilling.
    Thanks for playing along at "For the love of crafting" challenge#1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks nice for a first time quiller. Don't give up, like any other craft you'll get better with practice. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work!

    devika
    http://craftncreativity.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...