CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 November 2011

What do you Say!

Hey Friends,

You must have seen in my earlier posts that my posts are very short. That's mainly because of 2 reasons. One, I'm always in short of time and two, i am always confused as to what to write :D. So today since i've some time with me i'm trying to explain in detail what i've done to this scrapbook page.


 I made this layout as part of my sister's holiday Scrapbook. I have made this page inspired by the Pixie Paper DUst Challenge. I love the way the pictures were taken and thought of adding them up in a page. It says something.. I guess each one of us have a different perspective of this. I punched out a circular yellow paper and stuck inside a pink circular paper. the punched pieces are stuck on the borders of the page. Added a pink bow at the top left to match the pink circle. The hearts are cut out from a patterned paper.

I still feel there's something missing in this page.. Can you suggest me something? ;)

lollipop Crafts; scrap-creations

Preeti

2 comments:

  1. A lovely layout, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you've interpreted the "frame" element from the inspiration photo in the pixie dust challenge! and the model in your pictures is BEAUTIFUL!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...