CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 17 December 2011

Traditional plus casual!

Hey Friends,

Its the wedding season and i am more than happy to get my first Big Order for personal invitations!! :)

Actually its my friend who liked my work a lot but never thought that personal invites could be handmade. On her tour to sultan pet ( where there are all the invitation card shops) she found nothing that matched her taste as well as unnique. She called me up asking could I help her and landed up choosing one of my invitation cards.


Here's a look of the sample card i made!!




She loved the card! especially the tag. But she wanted a traditional touch to it.
Here's what we came up with. Both Traditional and Casual!!



The inside border was made by sticking ribbon. Flowers from itsy bitsy were used. I tied the card with a thread which is called Mauli in rajasthani language.




Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...