CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Thank You Card

Hello friends,

Though i made quite a few new things i did not get so much time to blogpost them. Here I am with a thank you card. I made this to thank all those who helped me with my stall at an exhibit. It was indeed a success.
I made this card using some ribbon, rhinestone, flowers and 'thank you' print. Its a simple card, but means a lot! Thank you friends.

Challenge entered: Crafters Corner

Preeti

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Preeti!...Love the simplicity of it !
    But you will have to link this to the Crafter's Corner blog...I can't see our challenge blog link on your post..Kindly do it soon for your entry to be qualified.

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #10 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card.I like what you have done with your focal point.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafter's corner challenge #10.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...